WTP Advisors invites you to attend Global IntangiblesMay 16, 2013
3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
3680 Victoria St N
Shoreview, MN 55126
The session will focus on intangibles. We will discuss the OECD initiatives around intangibles. Mike Gregory will be on hand again to weave in the theme of issue resolution as a tool to manage transfer pricing risks associated with intangibles into our discussion.
Below are some examples of questions we will discuss:
- What do companies do to reduce the transfer pricing risks associated with intangibles?
- How do companies identify internal and external license agreement comparables? What data sources do they use? What are the pros and cons of the data sources?
- What factors do companies use to evaluate comparability of license agreements?
- What methods do companies use to price intangibles and why do you use these methods?
- What are the ramifications of these methods on administration, time requirements and potential conflicts with tax authorities?
Provide participants with an opportunity to obtain and share insights on addressing intangibles challenges and leading practices.
Registration Information: No Fee
To register, respond to Outlook invitation, RSVP to email@example.com or call (952) 217-1289
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Program Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Prerequisites: No Prerequisites
Advance Preparation: Prepare insights you can share with others or questions you can pose to the group.
Who Should Attend? Any tax or finance professionals actively engaged in transfer pricing.
Earn up to 1.5 CPE Credits
Contact Information: For more information, contact Guy Sanschagrin at (952) 217-1289.
Worldwide Trade Partners LLC (d/b/a WTP Advisors) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org