Guy Sanschagrin, CPA/ABV, MBA
Guy has more than 20 years' experience providing transfer pricing, valuation, economics consulting, and business process improvement consulting. His expertise includes managing large-scale transfer pricing system design and documentation projects around the world. He is a frequent speaker for seminars and webinars. He also contributes articles and his most recent piece “Assessing Value Creation for Transfer Pricing” appeared in the March 28, 2016 issue of Tax Notes International.
Prior to joining WTP Advisors, Guy had a three-year assignment for a Big 4 firm in Belgium as the national transfer pricing practice leader. Earlier in his career, he was an industrial engineer performing and leading dozens of business process improvement initiatives.
Education and Certifications
- MBA in Finance and International Business, University of Chicago Booth School Of Business
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Northeastern University
- CPA, Minnesota
- Certified as Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the AICPA
Civic and Professional Organizations
- AICPA, member
- Vice president of the Minnesota Association of Business Valuation Professionals (MABVP)
- Past president of the Twin Cities chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
- Former Board of Directors member and Treasurer/Finance and Audit Committee Co-Chair of Global Minnesota (FKA Minnesota International Center / MIC)