Kash Mansori, Ph.D.
Kash has more than 15 years' experience working as an economist with a particular focus on transfer pricing. He has provided expert advice on a range of economic issues and has developed transfer pricing policies, analyses, documentation, and successful audit and tax controversy defense for scores of clients in the United States and abroad. Kash is an author of academic research papers on transfer pricing and other international economic issues.
Prior to joining WTP Advisors, Kash provided transfer pricing consulting services for Ernst & Young and Experis Finance, one of the Manpower Group family of companies. These positions followed his academic career, where he served as an economics professor at Colby College and researched international trade and finance in both the United States and Europe.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. in Economics, Princeton University
- BA in Economics and History, Wesleyan University
Accolades, Publications, and Speaking Engagements
- Cited as a transfer pricing authority in publications such as Compliance Week and Transfer Pricing Week
- Writes on subjects related to international trade, capital markets, and international finance for publications such as: The New Republic, Business Insider, Seeking Alpha, and the Wall Street Journal online
- Presents on transfer pricing and valuation methods, regulatory developments, and current best practices for continuing education programs and workshops